- Location. Hideaway Cove is in desirable Oviedo nestled by wetlands for privacy and views. Zoned for excellent schools & offering an urban vibe with lots of shopping, restaurants and activities this area has so much to offer
- Quality of construction—M/I homes are backed by the only 15 year structural warranty in the country
- Energy Star certified to lower the cost of home ownership. We are so energy efficient we won an award from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Great home sites. We can build your home with a pond view, wetlands view, extra space, backing to privacy fence, or on a corner home site.
Price Range: $498,000 to $615,000.
Size of Homes: 2300 sqft to 4700 sqft
Lot Sizes: 65 x 120
Seminole County Public Schools: scps.k12.fl.us
- 3200 Lockwood Blvd. Oviedo, Florida 32765
Lawton Chiles Middle School
- 1240 Sanctuary Dr. Oviedo, Florida 32766
Hagerty High School
- 3225 Lockwood Blvd. Oviedo, Florida 32765
Hideaway Cove Homeowners Association Assessments are $115 per month.
Initial Contribution: $750, Transfer Fee: $150
Includes: gated community, playground, common area maintenance